Monday, January 05, 2009

I would like to share with you some of the history of my website.

In 2006 Medrounds designed my site around what was then the central theme of my photography - documentary photography of Iowa's historic architecture. Andy Doan and his team worked closely with me to create exactly the look I desired in a professional image. Just a few months after it was up and running I had them add my "News Blog", which allowed me to post photos and essays whenever I wished.

Here is a breakdown in the number of hits I have received to my site:

2006 - 2996
2007 - 66,003
2008 - 100,497

I am very pleased by how interest in my site has grown so rapidly. To all of you who have tapped into my experiences and images - Thank you!

It is a pleasure to offer you my insight on this fascinating journey through the lens.

Best Regards,

Michael P. Harker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Designed by Medrounds - Copyright © 2005 All Rights Reserved Michael Harker - Contact Me