Sunday, December 07, 2008

Beginning in January, I will be creating a series of products that incorporate many of my images - greeting cards, postcards, calendars, etc.. These will be available only through my website and will be priced at an affordable rate.

If you are interested in receiving e-mails containg low-resolution versions of my products, you can send me your e-mail address to be added to my customer base.

Your privacy will be respected at all times, there will be no objectionable images and I will never share your e-mail address with anyone!

If you are a regular visitor to my site, then you should be familiar with the content I post. As always, I deeply appreciate your interest in my work and please feel free to visit Harker Photography at any time.

Best Regards,
Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Designed by Medrounds - Copyright © 2005 All Rights Reserved Michael Harker - Contact Me