Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I am proud to announce that Digital-fotofusion in the United Kingdom has selected me as a new member of their on-line Gallery. So I now have self-representation of my work in Europe and can add up to 30 new images a day.

Google "digital-fotofusion uk" to get to their site. To see my work click on the "Galleries" box and scroll down until you find my gallery.

I will be posting images there that I won't be posting here on my blog.

Yes, it is a gamble I am taking to gain recognition, but one that has begun to pay off - I have had 70 hits on my digital-fotofusion gallery already!

This gallery site has been created by Phil Preston whose architectural photography is outstanding. Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Designed by Medrounds - Copyright © 2005 All Rights Reserved Michael Harker - Contact Me