Thursday, February 12, 2009

I have added two new on-line galleries to my "portfolio" of image sharing with the world at large. "PhotoShelter" and "WishStock" are both entities that allow you to create galleries of your work and will help market your images. WishStock is free to set-up and only charge you when someone buys an image download, whereas PhotoShelter charges a monthly fee for e-commerce. Your gallery set-up is free and you are allowed a 150mb total image bank on PhotoShelter, however.

The feature I like best about PhotoShelter is called "Lightbox". This is a seperate area of images that you can share with anyone by simply adding their e-mail address to the "share list". I find this particularly useful when I want to send images to a photography contest, competition or grant source.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Designed by Medrounds - Copyright © 2005 All Rights Reserved Michael Harker - Contact Me